Re: [rfc patch] replace avhttp with libcurl

Well, if we're going to lower the number of worker threads - just picking an arbitrary number isn't a really good way to fix things. What about _catching_ the error, and when the error occurs, _then_ decreasing the number of threads? Just back the number of threads down until it stops erroring out.