Re: Full integration to Github

Unfortunately github doesn't have anyway to maintain that relationship.

If we were to say use a self hosted gitlab instance on the other hand
(if ajo wants to set it up?), we could probably do that with extra
work.

Alternatively we use a separate issue tracker than repo host as you
can disable "Issues" on github.  http://i.imgur.com/L2Rz9FE.png
So we could even keep launchpad for now for bugs or use something
else. Redmine, trac, etc.

The worst part about importing is the severe rate limiting github does
on its API.
Just looking so far, there are over 200 unique "tags" that get
recreated as labels which is pretty annoying too.