Re: [rfc patch] replace avhttp with libcurl

Here ya go.

1. Fixed an assumption somebody originally made in the plugin that
std::string had contiguous storage. This is not specced behavior pre
C++11 so we gamble by calling .reserve() which should give a far
better guarantee.
2. Added copy to clipboard information for curl
3. Removed some openssl references in compiling.md
4. Renamed struct vars to be uppercase to match "public var" code style policy

--
Mark