Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

Initial open of the 3d viewer which seems to alsways revert to opengl, so far.
which version are you testing?
in which os?

with revision 5909 if I close pcbnew when my 3d-viewer were in Raytracing, the next start will conserve Raytracing option and don't revert to opengl...