Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

Something i am currently working on a patch for but is still a work in
progress is moving Boost includes in the cmake files to be marked as
SYSTEM rather than just AFTER, this would suppress warnings from the
boost header files. currently some compilers will output a lot of
warnings that we have no control over. the SYSTEM flag to
include_directories uses the -isystem flag instead of -I (this was
recently fixed in the wxwidgets cmake module to do the same thing on
OSX)

I realise my patch isn't ready yet but i would like to see any new
code try and not get into the trap of including boost using -I due to
this

Simon