Re: Trouble with BOM plugin execution on Windows

Using ! is not going to be intuitive for most users.  This may make
sense for developers who are used to cryptic symbols and identifiers but
the typical user isn't going to get this.  Isn't ! a valid file name
character on Linux?  I don't think this solution is user friendly so I'm
standing by my original proposal.