Re: pcbnew: DXF export missing Line option

To my knowledge, the DXF plotting never worked this way.  It originally drew and outline of the board outline segments
so the board outline had width with intersecting rounded ends except arcs which where drawn as a single line so it had many issues.

dxf worked fine
please find attached what dxf was and what is now

-rev 4022 fully usable (arcs and line correctly aligned)
-rev 6684 fully useless for mechanical interchange

as Lorenzo said
Before we had (for the whole plotting world):
- Line: only the midpoint
- Sketch: the line outline (two lines joined by arcs)
- Filled: well, in DXF it was the same as sketch... I considered LWPOLY
   but they weren't too portable at the time

All of 3 have their use

Maurice