Re: pcbnew: DXF export missing Line option

Hi,

On 04/11/2016 11:10 PM, easyw wrote:
Anyway @ Nick, if you can reach the person who needs this feature, you
can tell him/her to contact me... I have some workaround to export
pcbnew drawings to DXF; moreover my kicad StepUp script could be slighty
modified to import the drawings in FreeCAD and the directly manipulate
those or export to DXF...
but those are just workaround
I am the one who asked about this in the IRC channel. So far the best I came up with was to reduce the line size, delete half the lines and live with the small error. ;)

Let me at least add the use case, though: One of our EMS providers wants the board outline as DXF for panel planning. They accepted the outline-style drawing for now, but it will require manual intervention at their end. I would prefer being able to provide that drawing.

Cheers,

Johannes