Re: mode openGL issues after latest updates

Jean-Pierre, Mario,

I have just finished another approach to the OpenGL contexts problem
[1]. I will be grateful if you could test it. I have tried it out with 2
window managers on Linux/64, and now I am rebuilding it on W7/64.

@Mario
I am wondering if there is still a problem of getting an assert when
OpenGL context is switched while the parent window is invisible. If so,
then we have to set the context when the parent window is still visible
before destruction (GL_CONTEXT_MANAGER::LockCtx() method) and then we
may use GL calls in the destructor, followed by
GL_CONTEXT_MANAGER::UnlockCtx().

Regards,
Orson

1. https://github.com/orsonmmz/kicad-source-mirror/tree/opengl_ctx_fix