Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

> What version of wx is required to make anti-aliasing work on windows?

>> I found that (anti-aliasing) was an issue on wxGLCanvas (see wxMSW FIXES):
>> http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/16909

Hi Nick,

I don't know, I have no knowledge to follow that ticket in the link and see where it was applied.
Anyway, as I explain on my last email to JP, I changed the source code so I hope that your GPU driver will able to decide what is best, or you can force it to use max quality.
I tested on my 2 windows machines and it works for me. == anti-aliasing is working (provide that I set it on the GPU driver configurations)

Mario