Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Hi Wayne,

I wrote this text below. Is that ok or you would like something more technical / detailed?
Feel free to make any changes or corrections.

"This is a completely refactoring of the 3D-Viewer.
It splits and rewrite the previous window (eda_3d_viewer) and canvas (eda_3d_canvas), creates a new class for handling the board information (cinfo3d_visu) and adds new render targets (opengl legady and raytracing).

The render targets take full advantage of the new 3D plugins system and 3D cache for a fast 3D model loading.

Overview of the new features:
- Canvas is split from the 3D viewer window so it can be added to other windows.
- Faster board loading.
- New OpenGL render is faster than the old one.
- New Raytracing render target with a post processing shader.
- Use of new 3D plugins (WRL, X3D, STEP and IGES) and 3D model caching.
- Preview of 3D model while browsing the file name.
- 3D preview of the footprint while adding / align 3D shapes.
- Render of 3D models accordingly the attributes (Normal, Normal+Insert, Virtual) On 3D-Viewer: Preferences->Show 3D models.
- Pivot rotation centered in one point over the PCB board.
- Shortcuts keys improved: x,y,z for orientation; t,s,v to hide/display THT,SMD,Virtual footprints; spacebar/middle mouse click to align with board (bounding box) pivot rotation.
- Animated camera.
"

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro