Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

I agree with you about the multi file editor behaviour. There it is natural that the undo/redo works per file. But is this behaviour also reasonable for a schematic? I just checked the behaviour of visual studio. There global replacement will be reverted if the stack is in sync. Else only the active document is affected. So I guess you are right. We have to first agree which way redo/undo should work. Personally I would perfere to move to a "mixed" or global redo/undo.

What do you think: how hard will it be to implement a "container" undo/redo item which batchs multiple changes (e.g. for component changes, annotation, etc) and has an ID to check with all open sheets if the top most change matches. Of course it is questionable if a "silent" partial undo/redo is the best way to handle desynced stacks. Or might a global redo/undo will be easier to maintain? Or should global operations simply always "break" the local undo/redo stacks (so our "state of the art"-handling)?

P.S: should we branch the discussion here maybe?