Re: Proposal to change "Copy" to "Duplicate"

Dear Ruth,
your feedback is really useful. Especially because it focuses on
inconsistencies across different tools. I would like to propose to you to:
1) use the list of problems you made to present a list of solutions where
the problem is quickly mentioned. In this way others on this mailing list
can comment.
2) work on fixing these problems. I can help you there.

let me know if you could be interested in putting the time.

cheers
Fabrizio