Re: GitHub Plugin (my nemesis)

My quarter-cent:

Echoing Teger12506's comment, there may be some ways to keep them as
separate repos in GIT and keep them manageable. I've seen gitslave work
fairly well in situations like this:

http://gitslave.sourceforge.net/

Continuing with using GIT sounds like the best option as opposed to moving
to a different protocol, especially if there was a large effort put into a
plugin for it on the KiCAD side; it is hugely supported and the user-base
is probably larger at this point compared to others?

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 6:28 AM, Bastian Neumannn <neumann.bastian@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> True, I see the problem with everything in one repo with branches.
>
> Maybe it was not a good idea after all.

>> Good point, actually.
>>

>> Am 22. September 2017 11:08:15 MESZ schrieb Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo <
>> majopela@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>>>
>>> I believe it's better if each library type has a single directory on the
>>> top of the libraries repo, in a single branch.
>>>
>>> That would let you have branches like
>>>
>>> master
>>> stable/4