Re: GitHub Plugin (my nemesis)

Wayne,

Thanks for the clarification - this discussion is getting a bit sidetracked
I feel.

We will operate under the assumption that the footprints will be in a
single repo, without using submodules.

Any tools that can or will be developed for managing KiCad libraries are a
secondary requirement at this point.

Cheers,

Oliver