Re: Update of KiCad documentation?

I didn't mean to indicate that one shall not write useful commit messages
in the kicad source repo. The start of this topic was how to make sure to
keep the doc up to date. This is what I was trying to comment on. Here it
is better to track the work where it is to be done, in the kicad-doc repo.
That does not hinder anyone from grepping the kicad commit log for new
features, when one gets the urge to create documentation. This shall of
course not hinder anyone who submits a feature to kicad to also submit
documentation updates for it either.

When we release I expect a release note to be composed that will describe
the new features as we did with http://kicad-pcb.org/post/release-4.0.0/