Re: Update of KiCad documentation?

I am in favor of including the information in commit messages. In the
simplest version, one can simple append "CHANGE" at the end of a commit
message. If we follow this scheme, then to get a changelog it is enough
to execute "git log --grep=CHANGE". One can also modify the query to get
changelog for different periods.

It is a tiny effort on the developers side which significantly helps
people willing to work on the documentation, therefore I think it is
worth pursuing. The only possible problem I see here is to get into the
habit, but we did well with "Fixes".

Regards,
Orson