Re: Via dialog to support

Should kicad not impose 2 layer restrictions on blind/buried vias? That way
users could at least use them, but will have to manually be careful since
DRC doesn't support it. There could be 2 blind/buried vias on top of each
other vertically, but on different layers and not touching.
And have unlimited adjacent layer selection, from<->to.

If it's limited to 2 layers, users wouldn't be able to properly use
blind/buried vias.