Re: Renaming headers?

This is a tangent, but for ease of finding files, I highly recommend using
a fuzzy matcher so that you can type any part of a filename instead of
having to remember how it starts.

(This is how Sublime Text works if you use Ctrl+P to open a file)

FZF is a great tool for this that can integrate with bash shell:
https://github.com/junegunn/fzf

If you install it, you can be anywhere on a bash command line and type
Ctrl+T (by default) to get fuzzy searching of the current directory and
subdirectories.