Re: One more quick plug for reducing "Clarify Selection" dialogs

Hi Orson,

Can you say more about the drag issue?

If I click in a footprint and drag, it drags the footprint.
If I click in a footprint’s pad and drag, it drags the footprint.
Same is true whether footprint/pad was previously selected or not.
Same is true with trackpad 3-finger drag.

Is one of these wrong, or are you seeing different behaviour?

Thanks,
Jeff.