Re: [RFC] Change to object visibility system for usability/clarity

That's how I see it.  If I turn off the top copper layer and the
footprints are linked to the layer then I want to turn off the footprint
pads on that layer.  The remaining footprint layers would still be
visible (silk screen, solder, mask, etc.).  Through hole layers may be
tricking.  I don't think we really have a concept of the top or bottom
copper of a through hole layer.