Re: 5.1 branch

Hi Jeff,

I just played with a few of your 5.1 changes.

Many are good, but the new netclass management is not as efficient as the current dialog:

- Modifying the netclass of a lot of nets is very tedious: the change must be done for each net
(this is the major issue).
- we cannot see easily the list of nets, as the netclass filter was removed.
However the net filter is a good idea.

I am also thinking the "Board Setup" menu should be in the main menu bar, not in the file menu (this
is a very important setting, not related to a file management)

Thanks for your work.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS