Re: Joy of multi-platform development

Le 16/08/2018 à 15:40, Jeff Young a écrit :
> Cool.  Let me know if you need any more OSX-assistance.
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff.

Thanks.

I just committed a better fix in commit 6fdc5972.
I am thinking the main issue was the use of the string "BkSp" instead of
"Back" as accelerator in menu label.

I also fixed the fact the hotkey config was resetting to unassigned
every key name not found in list.
Now only keys are set to unassigned only if in hotkey file they have the
name "<unassigned>" (previously, this name was written in file, but not
used when reading the file)

It should work on OSX.

I still have WXK_BACK key issue in menus on Ubuntu/Unity (but not on
Ubuntu/KDE) in GAL mode:
Using a menuitem label like "Delete \t\b" display the hotkey (this is
the way used in Legacy mode) but using a wxAcceleratorEntry to specify
the accelerator key (this is the way used in GAL mode for context menus)
does not work.

Note also there are a few other Ubuntu/Unity specific issues.