Re: Is snap-to-grid zoom-level dependant?

On 10/20/18 3:39 PM, Jeff Young wrote:
Hi Seth,

Yes, sorry, graphic items.

The problem is the initial snap.  Let’s say I have an item at [100, 25] and my snap/zoom resolution is currently set to 2.  If I right arrow key then I’m expecting [102, 25] but what I get is [102, 24] (or maybe [102, 26] depending on rounding).  That move on the Y-axis in response to an X-axis keystroke is what’s annoying.

Cheers,
Jeff.

BTW: did either you or Wayne get a chance to try out the escaping-labels-and-netnames patch?

Not yet.  It's on my list for tomorrow.