Re: How often do we want to auto-fill zones?

I played with this a bit and I think we might want to reconsider.

The primary issue is that the point editor has a natural batching of operations: you select the zone, move a bunch of points around, and then deselect it.  We re-fill on deselect.

Moving items that overlap a zone has no such batching.  Refilling on each move (even when fills are fast) is pretty noisy.

So I’d be inclined to auto-fill ONLY after some points have been edited (and not on moving the zone or items which overlap it).

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Jeff.