Re: Strange program version numbering in KiCad

The problem with d & e is I do not think they address the user
interpretation of our version string.  Using "master" as a prefix or
suffix probably doesn't mean much to many users.  You may be expecting
users to be more informed about versioning than they actually are.

Wayne