Re: GitLab migration

My 2c

"As Designed" should be the only answer.  Bug is subjective.  If the user thinks the designed behaviour is broken then they will always think of it as a bug.  Invalid is worse, because yes it tells the user they are an idiot.

Even if the program is working "As Designed" it does not mean its fantastic, or couldn't be improved, also saying "as designed" does not make any comment about the person logging the report (The other two do).  If someone spends a reasonable amount of time filling out a bug report, then there may be work needed to an area even if it is working "As Designed". Marking it "As Designed" would allow the conversation to continue about what specifically regarding the "As Designed" behaviour is problematic.  "Invalid" and "Not a Bug" cut off continued dialogue and look dogmatic/arrogant.

Steven