Re: Minimum Boost version

It should also be noted that 20.04 will be the next LTS release of Ubuntu.
This means that there will be two post-16.04 LTS releases out there before
KiCad 6 will be released (I'm not *that* optimistic :) ). Is it really
worth it to actively support 3 different LTS releases? It doesn't sound
very realistic. How many users would actually be affected if KiCad 6
wouldn't be available for 16.04? 1000s? 100s? 10? And if they continue with
16.04 until 2021, why would they need to switch to KiCad 6 before that?

Eeli Kaikkonen