Re: 5.1.5 release status

This looks to be Debian specific. The build logs for the most recent Fedora
build [1] show -DNDEBUG in the flags but the Debian build log [2] does not.
It looks like the release type is not being specified properly in the
Debian packaging since they are forcing the release type to None (they use
custom flags and do not want CMake to actually set any flags itself
apparently [3, 4]). Therefore, we will need to add the flag in manually.

Carsten, I just made a merge request on the Debian packaging repo to do
this. Can you take a look at it and comment? After this change, I see the
-DNDEBUG appearing in the compile command when I do a local build on my
machine.

-Ian

[1]
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/kicad/5.1.4/5.fc32/data/logs/x86_64/build.log