Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: GitLab migration

On 2019-11-27 03:28, Simon Richter wrote:
Hi Seth,

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 12:54:31PM -0800, Seth Hillbrand wrote:

Wayne and the bot have permissions for the entire project.  I'm
there while sorting out the transition work.  Coding permissions are
specific to https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/ .  Library permissions
are specific to https://gitlab.com/kicad/libraries/ , etc.

Ah, so that's why my application was ignored. :)

Sorry about that Simon. My inbox got flooding with permission applications for folks and I haven't been able to find time yet to got through all and respond to people. I suspect yours is in there somewhere. Which section should your permissions be in?

Once I get the
packaging section set up, we'll have folks in charge of their
relative builds that we can run through the GitLab CI runner
interface.

Should I add my box as a runner then, so we don't run into time limits, or
do we first see how far we get with the free offer?

It would be very good to have it set up as a Windows runner. Right now, we only have Linux free runners. The Windows runners are supposed to come online in a few months. Mac runners sometime next year (maybe). Would you have time to dig into a CI script for the code?

Best-
Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation