Re: GitLab migration

On 2019-11-25 11:03 a.m., Seth Hillbrand wrote:
2FA would be using something like Google Authenticator on your phone, a YubiKey or SMS message code to verify your login on a computer in addition to the password.

It may not affect me as I'm a user of KiCad and occasional reporter of bugs. What gitlab activities would require 2FA? Reading the link supplied about 2FA says it would send a message to a phone. I don't have, or want, a cell phone. How would requiring 2FA affect others without a cell phone who want to use the gitlab repo site?

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                    | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick