Re: GitLab migration

While wearing my official project leader hat, I'm not going to force
anyone to use 2FA but I suggest you do.  If you are unwilling to use
2FA, pleasing enable commit notifications for the main repo master and
5.1 branches.  I'm figuring if you get a commit notification in your
name that you did not do, you will notify the lead dev team immediately
so we can resolve it.

Cheers,

Wayne