Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: GitLab migration

Honestly, it would be awesome if we leveraged Azure Pipelines. For OSS it
provides *unlimited minutes of* *Windows, OSX,Linux builds with up to 10
parallel jobs at a time.*
Though the integration may not be as nice as it is with GitHub. But it
blows away just a single build box and the standard GitLab offering.