Re: New Official Bug Tracker Tags

The other multi-word tags in the components are "pcb-calculator" and
"3d-viewer" (and we also have "feature-request"). I was using a hyphen
because using the longer words "symboleditor" didn't look as good as saying
"symbol-editor." I did the hyphen on the fp-editor one for symmetry.

I will use "fp-editor" and "symbol-editor" as the new tags.

-Ian