Re: DRC reports

I agree settings should be in a different dialog.  I kind of think they
should go in the main preferences window as another entry (there will be
multiple "project level" preferences panes, so DRC/ERC setup could be part
of that).
That taxonomy of reporting level sounds good to me.

I put my thoughts on taxonomy in a doc here for comment:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r6tveX475pcCU-Gmv1rKIWM4i8ATsQVoWgNTytc0Ctw/edit#

-Jon