kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Problems to build (Polish/Japanese EEschema) documentation since commit a5002028

Am 20.03.19 um 23:17 schrieb Eugene Kilachkoff:
>> I "solved" my the problem for now by splitting the build into two steps
>> to get the packaging finished.
>
> So does your two-part build procedure actually make a2x not to feed
> Japanese styles to Polish document?

Yes. I simply build all languages without Polish and on the second run
Polish alone.

https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/KiCad/kicad/commit/33cd8fb55ee65319df9ae5bd1650efc179b3444b

> Must be some CMake magic indeed.

I assume this. I haven't gigged into the magic that is happen here. And
I'm pessimistic if this would be a useful invest of time given the
required move over to asciidoctor.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert