kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Problems to build (Polish/Japanese EEschema) documentation since commit a5002028

On 3/22/19 12:21 AM, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
> Yes. I simply build all languages without Polish and on the second run
> Polish alone.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/KiCad/kicad/commit/33cd8fb55ee65319df9ae5bd1650efc179b3444b

Ok, cool. It looks almost like some cmake variables 'spill' onto next
iteration so when you run only one language at a time, there is no room
for error. Makes sense what I'm saying?

Unfortunately, it still does the wrong thing to other docs. I ran
several other builds last night, and I'm seeing the same issue — cmake
tries to use ja style in Italian and French documents. This happens not
only on eeschema but on cvpcb and pcbnew as well.

>> Must be some CMake magic indeed.
>
> I assume this. I haven't gigged into the magic that is happen here. And
> I'm pessimistic if this would be a useful invest of time given the
> required move over to asciidoctor.

Why you keep saying this is an asciidoc problem? To me it is cmake
generating wrong build scripts....

Might be still worth investigating, we could find something interesting
inside :)

--
Regards,
Eugene