kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Asciidoctor status / thoughts about formats

Also, we will be creating and hosting the PDF files on the kicad.org
website.  Distributions that do not/can not build PDF documentation using
the gem toolchain but still wish to distribute the PDF files, will be able
to package the generated files.

-Seth