Re: Remarks to KiCad Library Convention

30/05/14 16:55, Carl Poirier kirjoitti:
> Regarding the transistor pin numbering/naming, we didn't decide on what
> to do.

We should go for JEDEC numbering.

> Considering all of that, I'd like to call the duplication to be in the
> symbols library. Does anyone have anything else to add before I do?

I support your way fully. I also see that PCB-guys want to see their pin
names on footprints while working on the layout, but that is just an
data representation issue. That data could be pulled from the netlist
and component data and drawn along or instead of the pin numbers.

-Vesa