Re: TO-220 mounting tab

Rule 6.7 says that no footprint should be duplicated to match a different
pin ordering. In the case of non-isolated mounting tabs, if they are always
connected to the middle pin, then there would be no different pin orders.

That being said, I think having symbols with two collector pins is also a
sensible solution.