Re: How do I fix mailing lists? (was: Re: Why do lists need special approval?)

On Aug 7, 2009, at 12:05 PM, Jonathan Lange wrote:

 - asap changing the +mailinglists page to return a batched list of
mailing lists sorted by date. Since it's an admin-only page, it can
afford to be a little ugly.

Bug 411436 <wink>

And, of course, there's implicit step d), which is disable the approval code.

So, if we really wanted to live on the edge, we could just do step d)
and rely on running a query manually to get us the reports. It's ugly,
but I'd guess it's easily something we could do this cycle.

Yep, see my previous email.
-Barry