Re: Free Software Project Hosting (a comparison of different options)

On 09-08-10 06:43 AM, Jonathan Lange wrote:
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:32 AM, Maris Fogels<maris.fogels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can we change the vcs-import code so that it automatically approves Git
imports?  It would improve the user experience.

We should automatically approve all of them. To support this properly
though, we need a report of failing imports.

+1

It's not hard, but it's yet another thing.

Is changing just the Git import trivial? If so, I think it would be worth doing on its own now.

If it is trivial, then users don't have to wait for the Git functionality. The feature doesn't have to get hung up on a superior, but non-trivial, solution.

Maris