Re: Putting on-call reviewer in channel topic?

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 05:43:36PM -0400, Karl Fogel wrote:
> Do we need a separate channel for that?  Do reviews tend to be noisy
> enough that having them in #launchpad-dev would be disruptive to other
> conversations there?

They can get pretty noisy, yeah -- but I think the main issue is that
noise from the conversations in #launchpad-dev can bleed over the
reviews happening on #launchpad-reviews, and OCR is meant to be focused
and fast. That's my impression at least -- at any rate, the fact that
you don't know about #launchpad-reviews may point to us not marketing
that channel properly?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko