Re: RFC: Bug page 3.0 redesign

Hi, Kiko.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Christian Robottom Reis
<kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 09:21:02PM +0000, Tom Berger wrote:
>> 2. The list of subscribers doesn't work well for bugs with a huge
>> number of subscribers. We'll have to come up with a better way of
>> providing this information.
>
> Yeah, I actually proposed the collapsing above. But an easy fix is still
> getting rid of the Ubuntu [mis-]subscribers. Can we fix that before we
> do anything else?

What exactly do you mean by "fix that" here?  Make it so no one can
subscribe to all Ubuntu bugs?  Or remove the subscriptions for people
currently subscribed to all Ubuntu bugs?  Some combination?  Or
something else that we talked about?

(Sorry to be dumb here, but I don't remember talking with you about
this out of the info in this email thread.)

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge