Re: use in production environment

Hello Karl,

> From my announcement when we released the code [1]:

well... the problem is, that in the two other announcements (the ones
you linked in your reply), there has been no mention of this. Not
everyone is subscribed to the -users mailing lists, and when relying
on the blog and the PR, it at least to me made the impression that
LaunchPad was usable for self-hosting.

> Well, I'm reluctant to use precious front page real estate on that.
> Instead, I've put some text on https://dev.launchpad.net/Running, in the
> first section, on the theory that anyone looking for information about
> running an instance would naturally come to that page early in the
> process, and see the note.

Thanks, that should help other users a lot. :-) I think the location
is good, and the statement (now) is clear.

Thanks,
Florian