Re: use in production environment

Andrea Corbellini <andrea.corbellini@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 01:57 -0400, Karl Fogel wrote:
>> Well, I'm reluctant to use precious front page real estate on that.
>> Instead, I've put some text on https://dev.launchpad.net/Running, in the
>> first section, on the theory that anyone looking for information about
>> running an instance would naturally come to that page early in the
>> process, and see the note.
>>
>> Does it look like a good location to you?  I could put it somewhere
>> else, if you see an even more appropriate place.
>
> I think that maybe it would be useful to put it /also/ in the pages of
> the four main branches of Launchpad (db-devel, devel, db-stable,
> stable).

I think repeating the same information on different pages is likely to
lead to inconsistency later...  And anyone looking to self-host is going
to start at the Building and Running page.

(Btw, what are these pages?  I'm aware of https://dev.launchpad.net/Trunk,
but it points to Launchpad branches, not other wiki pages.)

-K