Re: [RFC] More details for merge proposals shown on bugs and branches (long)

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Christian Robottom Reis
<kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 08:45:57AM +0200, Bjorn Tillenius wrote:
>> I would check with the Bugs team first, since they are currently
>> re-designing the bug page. Your design requires quite a lot more
>> vertical space than the current design, so you need to look at what
>
> Sure, I think letting Deryck know that this is going in is a good idea,
> but I'm pretty sure he's going to be as excited as Tim and I are about
> getting this stuff done -- we can sort out the reshuffling later.

Indeed I am excited about seeing this done!  And I certainly don't
want to stand in Tim's JFDI way. :)

We can certainly work out any design issues later.  I just mentioned
agreement with Björn on some of those points as an ack that we should
think about how this might fit better.  We shouldn't block work on
those thoughts, but maybe acknowledging those issues will lead us to
some ideas as Tim is doing the work, too.

> Aren't
> we always redesigning the bug page anyway? <wink>

God, I hope not *always* :) :)

Cheers,
deryck

--