Re: Bug heat UI

> We may very likely factor in status/importance

I think that the current algorithm looks very good, and can definitely
be improved later on by bringing in other metadata. However, I'm
pretty sure that we should never bring importance in, since one of the
use cases we anticipate is for people to use hotness as a way to
decide how to set importance. If that's really the case then making
importance part of the calculation will be meaningless, and will
create a feedback loop that might make the output less reliable.