Re: Remove spidermonkey-bin from launchpad-developer-dependencies?

Micah Gersten wrote:
> Max,
> Here's the patch you need:
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Emozillateam/xulrunner/xulrunner-1.9.2.head/annotate/head%3A/debian/patches/fix-build-glitch.patch

Ah, thanks. Matches what I independently came up with :-)

I've debugged the underlying cause and will be submitting a patch to
make upstream and Debian.

> Also, are you planning on including this in the archive or just the PPA?

For the purposes of the archive, I have this bug open:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xulrunner-1.9.2/+bug/536950

I'd love to not have to maintain this in the PPA, but asac's comment in
that bug doesn't sound very positive.

Max.