Re: Renaming lp:launchpad to lp:launchpad/10.05 (and the breakages caused)

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 10:46 +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
> > If you didn't set a series branch for the 10.12 series, then
> Launchpad would
> > no longer have had a development focus branch.  A single branch can
> be a
> > development focus for multiple series.  Perhaps this would fix it
> too.
>
> Perhaps we should create a db-devel pseudo-series, and assign that as
> the development focus series, to ensure this doesn't happen in the
> future, and to save someone from needing to update the launchpad
> development focus series every month?

I think this is best approach. We are using leading series to imply a 6
month planning cycle. Before that we implies there was a specific
version of Launchpad. We are just a web site who's code is released
every day and I think we should embrace that.

devel, db-devel, and product-devel are our 3 parallel lines of
development.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/